jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
Entwined with You - Sylvia Day If souls could be mated with wishes, ours would be inextricably entwined."

OH MY GIDEON!! I feel like waited on this book FOREVER!!! When it was released and I saw several people not finishing it, I started worrying what could have possibly gone so wrong from the last book that no one was even finishing it. Maybe I'm too easy to please, I don't know and really don't care, I Freaking LOVED This book and can't wait for more. I was supposed to be buddy reading it with Sultan, Vika, and Dana....I sorta kinda got hooked and ran off and left everybody....Sorry girls, I couldn't help myself.

This book picks up immediately after Reflected in You. Eva knows that Gideon has risked everything for her, and she loves him even more than she every thought possible, but she still has so many questions about what was really going on the whole time he was away. Plus, if that isn't enough, for his safety, they have to stay away from each other. Of course for Eva and Gideon staying away from each other isn't possible, they just have to do it on the sly. Which brings a sexy new neighbor into Eva's life. Lucky, Lucky Girl!! Problem is both are possessive and want the world to know that the other is theirs, so the plan is to reintroduce themselves as a couple slowly.

"Angel, a crowd of millions couldn't hide you from me. I found you once. I'll always find you."

To me, and I know my opinion doesn't count a lot, but the people who didn't finish this book (or series), seriously missed out. So much happens here. I don't want to spoil ANYTHING, but for you lovely peeps who have read this you'll understand. I'll be vague but, Deanna....has to go. I don't trust her and she's out for blood it seems and I think the faster she's out of the picture the better things will be.

The Nathan/bracelet thing, wth??

it makes me extremely nervous of where this could go and could be a huge problem, IMO. Brett Klein....

Corinne, ahhh Corinne

And the Eva's mom......

And I have to say I'm rather worried about some of the other secondary characters and what's going on in their lives as well.

See all of this opens up so many possibilities for the next two books. I know lots of people have been upset that Ms. Day has decided to add more books to the series. All I can say about that is...IT'S GIDEON F@CKING CROSS, WHAT IS THERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT??

SO, like I said before, this book was totally worth the wait. The sex scenes between Gideon and Eva never disappoint but I felt like they got even hotter in this book. That scene at the night club...I still have no words...the best I can say is SCORCHING HOT!! The Caribbean.....BIG HUGE ROMANTIC SIGH. Gideon has started opening up to Eva and they have made leaps and bounds in the trust department. If you haven't read the book yet and you're reading this...give this a chance, I'm not even lying and I don't want to offend anybody but this book was amazing and I don't get it why so many people didn't like it. If you have read it, I hope you loved it as much as me and we shall start the wait all over again for the next.

"You'll never lose me, angel," he vowed. "Wherever you go, however far, I'll be right here with you."

This is me when the release was getting close....
13 more days....13 MORE DAYS!!!! I'm. SO. FREAKIN'. EXCITED!!!!!! EEEKKKK!!!