jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
Claim Me - J. Kenner Okay, So I'll probably have to be really cryptic in this reveiw seeing that I read an arc and the book won't be released for another 2 weeks or so. But, I can't imagine holding back on my review for that long, because one, I'll forget to post it or two, it won't be accurate as I have so much stored to say right now. Cryptic it is then. :)

Meet Mr. Damien Stark...
 photo Damien_zps0f45f62c.jpg

"There in nothing about you that I could ever forget. You are burned into my memory. your hair glittering in candlelight. Your skin, dewy and soft, as you step out of the shower. The way you move beneath me when we make love. And the way you look at me, as if there is nothing you could see inside me that would make you want to turn away."

And Ms. Nikki Fairchild...

photo Nikki_zpsb8802dad.jpg

"Mr. Stark, if you can't tell how ready I am, then I'm afraid you're not as skilled a lover as I had thought."

This book was amazing!! At times, I was a nervous wreck, stomach tied in knots, desperately needing information. Other moments were so hot, I had to double check that my clothes weren't on fire. Let's just say that Damien has a way with words and....other things.

"I want to touch you. I want to lose myself inside you. I want to look into your eyes and watch you come. I want to take you to the stars and I want to hear you call my name whe you get there."

blair and chuck gif photo:  chair5-1.gif

Damien and Nikki come together so much in this book...Ummm(pun intended), with that said let me carry on with they grow as a couple as well as individually. Nikki continues to get stronger, putting her past behind her and fighting her urges of how she deals with things. Sometimes those urges are stronger than others but she is always aware of how she is dealing. Damien grows to learn to trust. It's a slow process but, eventually it happens.

Sometimes things aren't what they seem and others are so much more. Being with Damien is not always easy, especially seeing that he is a billionaire bachelor. The paparazzi become a nuisance to them and that isn't the only trouble they have. Damien is determined to protect Nikki from everything, even if that includes himself. Like I said, Cryptic, I know, just read it when it comes out, I promise it is amazing.

"I will, if that's what it takes to protect you, I will leave you. Even if it kills me."

photo papparazi_zpsaa091fe3.gif

AND, that last 15-20% of the book, wowzers.....

WOW gif photo: wow whatFRIENDS.gif

I can't wait for the last installment of this trilogy. This one has left us needing that book in a desperate sort of way. No, not a cliffhanger, but definitely needing more. Let's just say a storm has been brewing, and the next book is when that storm explodes.

photo tornado_zps19d4010e.jpg

I received an ARC copy of this book through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.