jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3) - Tiffany Reisz Holy batman!!!! Wait that's too mild! How about WHAT THE HELL. WTF?!?!?

I am not even going to sit here and lie. This book took me in a whole other direction I would have never dreamed it would go in when I started reading The Siren. In all honesty, will someone tell me who's "love story" I'm reading here? If that's what this mind fuck would be considered.

I started this series 100% Team Zach and 100% anti scary Soren. Now Zach's back with his wife, so no longer around and I am 150% Team "when are Soren and Nora going to get back together? YES!!! I'm on the freakin' Soren train, Woot Woot but, this book has torn me apart. I know, I know, everybody loves Wesley, I do too guys, but I just don't feel like he is meant for our kink master Nora. Ok, rant over, for now!! Vika and Sultan are asleep and I will vent to them in the morning, lol!!!

This book had everything, I usually love in a book. Lots of sex, suspense, and I always like a backstory, and the intensity. Whoa!

This storyline was awesome! I feel like I learned an awful lot about Kingsley and Soren's history. The story pulled me in to a point I just could NOT put it down. One night while reading it I tried more than once to give in and go on to bed, but I would lay awake thinking about what I thought was going to happen next so would pick it back up and read some more.

I loved it! The whole series so far!! The end was a total sadistic play, ending that way and making his wait. Lol, I can NOT wait to read the next. I have no patience for waiting and with an ending like that, I may become a stalker on the authors website searching for a release date.

This also may need to be revised when I wake up in the morning. I write as I have just finished the book and my mind is blown and a little scattered about. I feel like all I did was rant! Just an honest opinion on a book I just finished that totally blew my mind and have spilled raw emotions down on a review.