jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
Release Me - J. Kenner I admit, this caught my eye a few months ago and the first line I read was, "For FSoG fans or Bared to you fans." Are there similarities? Yes. Is it exactly like them? NO. Is it as good as them? Absolutely.

Like I said, yes, there are similarities, Damien is a sexy billionaire who likes control who has lots of secrets. He has people out for blood and owns his own jet and a fleet of expensive cars. Nikki has a troubled past, secrets of her own, self confidence out of this world, to a point, and has a rich controlling mother who makes her life hell. She also falls for our billionaire instantly.

I read this book while sick. I would fight my medicine induced coma as long as possible with this book. I loved it. Damien and Nikki are perfectly imperfect together. Their relationship is a constant work in progress. By the end, I think they have found more of a center together but we will see in the next book. (btw, I didn't even know there was going to be another book until I was about 75% into this one, I'm so excited about this!!!)

I don't want to spoil a lot in my review so I'll just give a few things to expect in this awesome book. Be prepared for secrets, confessions, kinky sex, rich controlling billionaire, men lurking in dark corners, a little bit of mystery, and two people who can NOT get enough of each other. We're talking O's in spas,limos, cars, and alleyways. And one hot little session of phone sex.

I highly recommend this book for all of the FSOG and Bared to You fans because apparently we like this type of book. But if I'm being honest, I recommend it because it's a really good book. Damien Stark is a ball of mystery and I can't wait to find out more of his secrets. Also, because I want to see how Nikki handles being with Damien and how she handles anymore of his secrets as they spill. Does she grow stronger and gain even more will power? I can't wait for the next installment.

I received an ARC copy of this book through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.