jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
Midnight Man - Lisa Marie Rice I really liked this book. It was a nice fast paced read packed full of romance, scorching sex, and tons of suspense. John is fresh out of the Navy and starting his new security buisness. Suzanne is loaning him out half of her building for his business. Within the first meeting the sexual vibes are on fire and within hours they are in bed or I should say up against a wall together. John's hunger is overwelming for Suzanne to the point he has trouble keeping himself in control. Suzanne has never been with someone like John so she tries to ignore what happened between them and go on about her life. But the next thing Suzanne know her house has been broke into and her life is in danger and John is there to save her.

The only thing I had really wrong with the book is the abrupt ending. It all tied up well and all, I'm just a type of reader who always wants a little bit more and I would have just liked a little bit more into what happened after that last sentence. Nothing against the book, it just left me curious on what would happen next for them. I also thought Suzanne was a little too naive in some situations. I think she just assumed sex was always missionary position which was crazy considering the first time they had sex it was up against a wall outside of her door. She got over it quick, I just found it odd. Still again, not a big deal that I couldn't overlook. I really liked the story and can't wait for the next book.