jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2) - M. Leighton HOLY. FREAKING. WOW.

I'm not sure what I can say in this review that won't give away spoilers. This book was so freaking awesome. Oh Cash, can I be more in love with him??? The reader gets some suspense, love, and some scorching hot sex. Including one really hot scene in the VIP room in the bar with some shots of Jack. OMG, SCORCHING HOT SCENE!!!!!

Source: google.com via Tyler on Pinterest

"If it was up to me, I'd make the world disappear and it would be just us. Just you and me."

You'll get some awesome new characters in the book and then get to see some of the already familiar ones from the last book including the awesome and HILARIOUS Ginger. There is a...."change" in Marissa. I'm thinking I believe it, but as much of a bitch as she was in first book it's a hard change to get used to. And speaking of bitches, wow, Olivia's mom, I really liked seeing her get put in her place.

"If I told you 'I love you' it's because I meant it, not because its an expected response."

I'll just say everyone should read this. Of course read it after you read Down to You. I can't wait until the next book!!!!