jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
The Siren - Tiffany Reisz ummmm, this story was different. I'm still not exactly sure how I feel about it. It for sure kept me on my toes, just waiting for the next thing Nora would do.

Soren scared the ever loving crap out of me. However in the end, I'm not as scared of him, which is really stupid considering where Zach found Nora, but something changed about him for me. I can't say I'm on the Soren boat yet, but in the end, he just didn't seem AS scary.

Zach was 200% my guy. He is the guy I love to read about. He is the guy I wanted to stay around, and I'm a little worried he won't now because of the way things ended for him. I know, I know, I should be happy for him, it's what he wanted, blah blah blah, but I'm selfish and that was not the way I wanted things to end with him. :(

Wesley,....I'm not completely sure how I feel about Wesley. He was a great guy. Any chick would be so lucky to have him. Maybe the age difference bothered me between him and Nora, or the whole she's a kinky kinky girl and he's a virgin waiting on her to settle down, which is not going to happen, obviously.I'm not talking about kinky as in handcuffs and blindfolds, I'm talking she likes to beat and be beating. As heartbreaking as it was, I think Nora did right by him in the end.

Nora, oh Nora. She has her own share of problems. I mean, and not to repeat myself, but she is Queen Dominatrix who is in love with a virgin who is not into the kink. Not to mention while she is in love with Wesley, she is more in love with Soren. Her life is for sure interesting to read about.

I can't wait to see where the story takes us.