jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3) - Cherrie Lynn Even though I have been trying so hard to get to this book since it came out, I was also a little hesitant. I love Brian Ross so damn much I could not even imagine liking another character in this series as much as him. I just knew I was going to be disappointed. I was not. So freaking good!!!

Holy freaking cow was this book hot!!! Lately, I am using this saying a lot but these two were like some rabbits, once they started up a session it was an all night long kinda thing.

On a side note, why do men in real life not have this kind of stamina, and also I feel it should be made mandatory men have penis piercings lol. I totally can't see my cowboy husband with this, but hey a girl can dream....LMAO!!

Back to the review, I really liked these characters, they did both sort of whine internally a little. I understand on both accounts, it's hard to bring home to your parents someone who is the exact opposite of what they want for you, and as far as Ghost goes, he got burned bad so I would be hesitant to trust again as well, but It got a little old.

One last thing, can we have another book about Brian and Candice, their whole wedding could be a fun read with the parents fighting, I'll take anything as long as their is more Brian. I kept feeling teased through the whole book.

Ghost was awesome. Totally sexy. Great storyline. I loved having old familiar characters back. I loved that two guys out of this series have hot piercings. For some reason, these guys make this hot for me. I did feel after the two got back together in the end it was a little rushed. But overall, I thought it was pretty awesome. :)