jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3) - Kristen Ashley Smoking hot Ty Walker...Lexi is a lucky, lucky girl.....

Sometimes I just want more from these characters. One book just isn't enough for me. I want to know more but more importantly I just want to spend more time with them. I'll admit there were a few times I myself was a little scared of Ty, boy he had a temper, but when he got sweet it was real freaking sweet and his sweetness was intoxicating. I'm addicted and not sure I'm ready to move on from him. ( big sigh).

This book was packed with the exact kind of drama I like. I like the sweet, I like the angst, I love the suspense, I love when sexy Alpha men have to protect their women, I love the sexy times, I love the falling in love, I love some bickering, but I always love the happily ever after.

I must say, and I already commented about it once but I would like to reiterate it. My hubby calls me mama all the time. I hate this. I have told him multiple times "I am not your mama", lol by the end of this book, Ty makes this so F'ing HOT, I am reconsidering my objections to this nickname. Now as one of my dear goodreads friends pointed out TY was superhero hot and I don't have to pick up his dirty undies or wash his dishes or hear him snore, lol. After that being pointed out, she has a huge point, so I'm still not liking hubby calling me this, but Ty Walker wants to call me that, I'd be on my back and .25 seconds. Ha!!!!!