jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) - Kristen Ashley

Oh how sad am I that I'm done with The Dream Man series! Totally loved these guys!!

I heard serious amounts of hype about Tack's story. I will be the first to admit that after I read Hawk's story I didn't know how the series could get any better. Tack's story so much lived up to the hype!!! Wow, what a royally sweet, tell it like it is, protective, loyal, caring, tattooed, foul mouthed badass biker dude man! Gah, I loved him!!!

The ending I felt was better than the middle two books because there was actually drama that felt big enough for the buildup of the book.

I loved how all the characters went along with every book and had there place in that book. Ya know, cause Hawk's my man and I love getting more of him. I totally wish I lived in bad boy biker world or hot as hell commando world.

This series was extremely well written and I love the drama involved. Don't get me wrong, I love a good love story, but I also love reading about men who would risk anything for there women and fight through the gates of hell if need be to save them. I'm not sure if in real life I would put up with being bossed around as much as Tack bosses Tyra, but it sure was hot reading about him doing it in this book!!

I loved this book and series and loved getting to live in badass world for a few days where drama was going down and my life was at stake and knew that somehow or other Tack and his boys (or Hawk and his, yes he is still my man) was going to sweep in and kick ass and take names. Missing these guys already!