jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
Undeniable  - Madeline Sheehan
Edited review...
I began this book on a buddy read, unfortunately I didn't stick with the buddy read because I started this book after going to dinner with my hubby at 10:00pm I finished the book at 3:00am. I couldn't stop, it was like I was entranced and just kept reading, then once I got to a certain part and things started really getting excited I knew I had to know what happened next, so I read it in one sitting.

This is not a hearts and flowers type book, don't get me wrong there are some sweet moments. This book is more edgy and hard core motorcycle badass world.

Obviously I loved it, like said above I couldn't put it down. I feel it is different from other books I have been reading lately. Eva is one badass chick. Deuce is one bad boy and I was a pulled into him even though at times he could be a straight up ass. At every turn I was waiting for him to jump in and save Eva, and mostly he would in his own badass way. I loved these two together and cheered for them to make it the whole way through. Of course there were soooo many "complications". Speaking of which Psycho Frankie, geez what a mess that fool was, and Chase as well.

I loved this book. You just got pulled in from the very first page and could not put it down. It is a messed up story of two people who just can't get it right. There is cheating, betrayal, lies, deception, controlling, rape, drugs, whores, and lots of sex to go around. I hope all these men and women get tested reguarly they go through and share so many different people. If you can handle all of this, this is for sure a must read.