jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
Collision Course - S.C. Stephens I feel bad ever complaining about this book. At times it was a little drawn out and emotionally exhausting. But in the end, wow, I was a blubbering mess crying all over the place. This book was so raw. I think you have to make it to the end to appreciate it. It is once you get to the end you realize you have made this extremely hard journey with Lucas. It makes you feel that you (LUcas, I suppose) has actually accomplished getting over this traumatic life altering situation and moved on with his life. I'm sort of a mess at this moment so I will leave it at this, it was an intense emotional book that makes you appreciate the struggles that people go through when having survivors guilt. I felt so sorry for Lucas and Sawyer the whole book I found myself just having to put the book down because I had to get my emotions in check. I did complain about it being to sad and exhausting, but in the end it was all worth it and made me feel accomplished just as much as Lucas to making it.