jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2) - C.J. Roberts Ok, So I am on the bandwagon, Caleb, *sigh*, but geez did it take me a longer than normal time to get there.

Wow, this book was so intense, dark, and often times I thought I could take no more. Poor Livvie and the absolute horror she had to go through. She was so strong and brave. Poor Caleb as well and all the horrors he had to endure and then to find out just how much he had been betrayed. WOW, this book will for sure be sticking with me for a while to come. As I have just finished I'm sort of just spouting off stuff due to my stunned mind, but wow I am so glad I read this. It had been on my to-read list for a little bit and I'm glad I finally broke down and read it, just amazing but not for the faint of heart. I will say this has been the only book ever that I sat down and said forget it, I can't go on. Normally I can take anything but for some reason I almost got to disturbed. So glad I stuck it out! AMAZING READ!!