jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
Taken by Him - Red Garnier

When I read the first book in the series, I was instantly more curious about Luke. I just have a thing for those playboys who think they will never be captured and then watching them turn to mush when it happens, lol. Luke was no disappointment.

This series has been really good. I accidentally wrote my review out of order, but I've read three books so far and they seem to get better and better. Some short stories seem to be too rushed, but this series actually comes out well developed and the story is really good. I've loved all the characters and stories. They are dual POV too, which I love in a story.

Luke was awesome. He got shot and was forced to leave town until the shooter was captured. That is where he met Peyton. They decide to have an affair while there but as all stories go, once they hook up they realize one weekend won't be enough, but Luke being the playboy that he is....NOpe, not giving anymore, you have to read it, and I encourage it. :)