jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
Mine to Keep (Mine, #2) - Cynthia Eden

Mine to Keep (Mine, #2)Mine to Keep by Cynthia Eden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"It's you and me. Us. Forever. No secrets and no lies."

This book, oh my gawd, this book was amazing!!! I can remember reading the first book and just being blown away. I had no clue until my GR friend Vika, alerted me that there now was another book to the series. I had to fit it in as soon as possible, and wow, I'm so glad I did. IT WAS AMAZING!!!

"You were my dream when I was in a nightmare."

I feel like I can't say a whole lot about the book because I don't want to give anything away. I will say at times I trusted no one. Even the people I wanted to trust, had me suspicious. I felt bad in the end for some of the people I suspected but hey, they had their reasons. It was one heck of a crazy ride that I had to force myself to put down to sleep, lol.

I highly highly recommend this book. It has everything. HOT sex scenes, for which most of my GR friends appreciate, a storyline that keeps you drawn in from the very beginning, and lots of danger and suspense, and a hot possessive alpha male. Read this, but make sure you read the book before it or you will be lost. :)

**ARC courtesy of the author via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review**