jamielynn

Wethering the Storm
Samantha Towle

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* has read 118 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide
In Flight (Up In The Air, #1) - R.K. Lilley I always always always want more!!! I loved this little peek into Mr. Cavendish's head.

Merged review:

AHHH, I love love love getting a little bit more. And I especially love getting a look into Mr. Cavendish's head. This was awesome!! :)

Merged review:

OOOOHHH, another delicious look into Mr. Cavendish's POV. I LOVED IT!!!! I always want more when I fall in deep love with a story and these little snippits of James' POV are perfection!!

Merged review:

Oh wow!!! I know everyone is comparing this to 50 shades and bared to you. While yes there are some similarities, (D/s, scary backgrounds, wonderful best friends, bitch exes, billionaires, virgin lovers ect.) I think it holds its own story too.

James cavendish is one hell of a sexy blunt man. Some of the things he would say to her would almost make me blush. Seeing as I like the smut, I said almost, lol. At times, I just kept thinking there is more to this guy. I would want to love him but I kept waiting for the other foot to drop. Which it did, and I'm sure in the next book it's all magically explained but still I had this sense of foreshadowing that just kept me in the edge waiting for it to happen. I will admit when he told her his heartbreaking backstory I did get all soft and want to wrap him up and give him a big hug.

Bianca, I just loved. She is strong and basically secure. She knows what she wants and seemingly stuck to it, to a point. Of course James did work on her hold on things some but hey, he was all over her all the time like flies on rice, that would wear on me too eventually. I actually love that she stuck up for herself and just because he was a rich bastard she wouldn't let him pay for anything. She has a horrendous past and I honestly give her dibs for making anything out of herself. With a past like that I probably would have crumpled up and hid under a rock for the rest of my life. That was just awful.

Stephan is my favorite character in this book. I seriously just want to take him away from Bianca and keep him for my very own. He needs to become straight and just be with her. No, not really, I like him how he is but he is really just like the perfect guy. I loved him.

The story had bdsm in it, but also we got to see a tender side to James as he felt bad after being a little.... Insatiable during taking her virginity. He would hardly touch her again for days. And even though I thought it a little strange he checked her daily afterward to see if she was healed I still found it sweet it was trying to make up for it by waiting for her. He also had a gentle moment after they shared some backstory but the rest was just some major Hot SeX. Omg, do planes really see that much action all the time because I may not want to touch another surface in one. And that swing, holy cow. Of course the hanky thing...

I'm rambling, it's 1:00 am. I have had a migraine for over 24 hours now so I really hope this makes sense. I only meant to read a chapter or 2 when I laid down but got hooked and read through the pain. I loved it and can't wait to continue on with the story....